2019 Saskatchewan Hunting Schedule Mike and Justin will be hunting Sep 5th through Nov 5th of 2019. Call to check availability. Many dates are already full. Pricing for Canada hunts: $3,150 for 3 days, 5 hunts – includes lodging, home cooked meals and bird cleaning. Lodging included with Hunts!
About our Guided Canada
- Hunt over 500-700 custom full-body decoys.
- Custom-built blinds (ducks, snows and specks have been known to land on these)
- Close shooting – Snows, White-fronts, Canadas, ducks, sandhill cranes
- 60 years of combined experience guiding waterfowl hunters
- 3 days of hunting equals 3 morning and 2 afternoon hunts – $3,150 includes lodging, home cooked meals and bird cleaning.
Lodging included with Hunts!
About the Outfitter
Pacific Wings Prairie Outfitters is now providing waterfowl hunting adventures in Saskatchewan, Canada. Our hunting areas provide fantastic hunting for Canada geese, specks, snows and blues. In addition, ducks, sandhill cranes and upland birds round out the diverse bag our hunters experience. Mike has been hunting in Saskatchewan for the past 19 years for one week a year. He acquired his outfitter’s license in 2004 and has been growing every season with custom decoys and custom blinds. He now spends about 60 days a year outfitting in Canada.
Hunt Saskatchewan with Pacific Wings!
- South of South Saskatchewan River
- Total outfitting areas covered by our licenses are 18,200 square miles
Airport and Travel Information
- Nearest airport is Saskatoon
- Shuttle service to the lodge is available for additional charge
- A lodge that sleeps up to 10, several individual bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
- Decoys are custom textured/handpainted Hardcore full body snows, specks and honkers
- Blinds are custom built by Mike Franklin
- Calls are Tim Grounds Speck, Snow and Canada
- Morning goose or duck hunts (after Oct. 15, all-day goose hunting is available. Goose hunting is morning only before then)
- Afternoons can be spent either hunting ducks or crane hunting (if birds are available and weather permits), or hunting upland birds if they are available
- See thousands of snow geese overhead, within shotgun range
- Hunt over special custom decoys
Pricing for the 2019 season
- Prices include home cooked meals, lodging and bird cleaning.
- 3 days: $3,150 per person; 5 hunts
- 4 days: $3,765 per person;7 hunts
- 5 days: $4,330 per person; 9 hunts
- 6 days: $4,895 per person; 11 hunts
All Inclusive Packages
- Prices include home cooked meals, lodging, license, bird stamps, bird cleaning and all shells.
- 3 days: $3,875 per person: 5 hunts
- 4 days: $4,315 per person; 7 hunts
- 5 days: $4,900 per person; 9 hunts
- 6 days: $5,445 per person; 11 hunts
- Hunts include geese in the morning and ducks, upland or cranes in the afternoon.
Pricing for the 2020 Spring Snow Goose Season
3 days: $2,000 per person
4 days: $2,500 per person
5 days: $3,000 per person
6 days: $3,800 per person
Prices include home cooked meals and lodging.
- September 5th through November 5th
- You can expect snows, specks, canadas, ducks and sandhills early in the season. Ducks and Canadas throughout October along with snows and specks
Spring Snow Goose hunt dates
April 10-May 7th
- These average 10-20% of your hunt cost.
- If birds are not taken home, we ask for a donation to help cover the cost of having sausage made that is donated to the food bank.
- 20 snows, no possession
- 8 darks, 3 days possession
- 5 cranes, 3 days possession
- 8 ducks, 3 days possession
- 4huns, 2 days possession
- 2 sharptail, 2 days possession
- Wildlife viewing: moose, antelope, mule deer, whitetail deer, red fox, coyotes, jackrabbits and bald eagles
- See spectacular sunrises, sunsets and meteor showers
What our Goose Hunters have to say about Pacific Wings
This hunting trip was awesome! For my second time to Canada and first time to Saskatchewan it was a great success. Hunting with my family , all eleven of us, was killer. I’ve never seen snow geese decoy like that. They looked like teal coming in sometimes. Shooting 401 birds in 5 hunts is something I’ll always remember. Dave and Sue did a great job with the food and accommodations and Mike and his guides did a great job as well. Great hunting, great food and great memories. I’ll definitely be back.
Beaumont, TX More Testimonials
SCHEDULE NOW FOR THE 2020 SEASON!
2017 hunting photos now online
Click Here to view photos.